Sunday, November 24, 2013

I will be stronger

Recently, I tend to get emotional really easy, and tears will fall just for the small small things happening right now. Most of the tears are tears of happiness, especially when people affirming and recognizing me for what I have been doing. It's truly a blessing to be with the people that are so encouraging and supportive around me. :)

I have been really tired, and I am unable to perform in any single area because I am not in my best stage, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. As much as I want a break right now, I will run this race until the end!! the path that I have chosen, I want excel in studies, as well as making Rally a success!!

Although this few weeks are going to be tiring, I will learn to enjoy the process. :)
Because it's when we enjoy the process, the results will follow! I truly believe that. :)

So right now, I will enjoy this 3 hectic weeks, I will ask help from people whenever I need them, pray to God and ask for help and strength, put love into and tons of effort into everything I do, love the people around me, and succeed in studies and organizing the rally. :)

All this I pray in your most holy and precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment