Monday, December 2, 2013

The Excitement of Waiting for the Fruits to be Ripped! :)

Today was rather organized and I am so glad that things turned out to be the way I want it to be! (not completely, but most of it! :P) I started to be more focus on my studies, at the same time I am able to delegate my job to other people in the minstry. Things will still be going on smoothly without me. I am really grateful for the very helpful family I have there in church! :D
I guess my target of getting straight A's (4.0) for this semester and helping to make the Youth Rally a success can really come true!! :D   I'm so excited!!

This 2 weeks are the defining week that will define my results!
There are only one more assignment, 2 final exam papers and 1 performance showcase!
I really think it is possible to get straight As if I am focus enough! :)

So I am going to stay strong, fight through the storm and make things happen!!

"Lord, I thank you for this wonderful day I had, I am able to feel your blessings everywhere I go and in the smallest thing you did in my life. Lord, as I am going to sleep right now, grant me a good night rest that I will wake up filled with energy and enthusiasm to live my dreams! All this I pray in your most holy and precious name, Amen!"

Goodnight everyone. Have a good day ahead too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment